FROM MACHINE CONFIGURATION
TO THE ORDER STATUS CHECK
At SICOR we are close to our customers, from plant design to production order verification, thanks to our online configurator for Geared and Gearless machines.
1. Technical machine configuration
2. Final price calculation
3. Sending the order
4. Checking the order status
A software that, through the input of technical plant parameters, allows you to provide, in a short time, the indication of the traction machine most suited to the project requirement.
It is also an important tool in the quotation phase; the result of the suggestion will be verified by our technical department, which will proceed to confirm or vary the indication, depending on further indications or technical evaluations.
In fact, the online configurator allows you to specify many plant data, but some technical-environmental variables may remain pending that could lead, for reasons of expediency, to design choices different from those suggested.
When defining the traction machine, the online configurator allows you to place the order directly with SICOR and check its progress in production.
Access to the online configurator is available by registering on the portal and entering your company data in the master data sheet.
PLUSES OF THE TOOL
- Configuration of the most suitable machine for the application with plant data input
- n. 2 separate sections for dedicated configuration of geared and gearless machines
- Consultation of adjustment data to facilitate inverter setting
- Energy evaluation
- UCM calculation (uncontrolled cabin movements)
- Always up-to-date online version
- Comprehensive, up-to-date database with offer history and recall for configuration changes
- Unlimited multiple access (names for each operator)
- Configuration available in 7 languages